Engineering Plastic Sheets and Rods
POM (Polyoxymethylene) is a polymer made from polymerization of formaldehyde. It is also commonly known as Acetal and is characterized by its high strength, hardness and rigidity. Due to its good dimensional stability, fatigue resistance and abrasion resistance, it is used as a substitute for metal mechanical parts.
- Good dimensional stability
- Good fatigue and abrasion resistance
- Good mechanical properties
- Low coefficient of friction
- Small gear wheels, eyeglass frames, ball bearings
- Ski bindings, fasteners, guns, knife handles, and lock systems.
- Automotive and consumer electronics industry
- POM NAT
- POM ESD
- POM CNT
*Please contact us for non-standard sizes
Note: The information contained herein is typical values intended for reference only and shall not be used for specification purpose.